About the Property
Our condo is a 2/2 (2 king size beds) end unit on the 3rd floor with views of the pool and the ocean. The Salty Turtle is fully equipped for your stay....we have everything you need except your toothbrush...oh wait...we have those too!
Maximum occupancy is 4. NO pets. No cleaning fee.
visit our website for rates, additional photos, availability and reviews
We have a very well equipped condo...everything to make your stay comfortable and stress free. We provide starter amounts of cleaning products (enough for at least 7 days), coffee & tea, condiments and basic cooking ingredients, a 4 slice toaster, slow cooker, instant pot, dutch oven, ninja blender, a keurig, 12 c coffee maker, stovetop espresso maker, pour over and a french press.
Also provided are beach towels & linens.
We also have shampoo/conditioner and body wash dispensers in both bathrooms along with a hair dryer in each bathroom.
We have everything you need...except your toothbrush...oh wait...we have those too!
We are located on a barrier island and close to the Canaveral National Seashore, great local restaurants and shopping. Conveniently located about 30 minutes to Daytona airport (DAB), 45 minutes from the Sanford Airport (SFB) and about an hour from Orlando (MCO). Publix is close by.
Favorite Places To Eat
NSB is filled with great local eateries such as SoNapa Grille, The Garlic, Mon Delice, Norwoods, Yellow Dog Eats, The Corkscrew....just to name a few.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 30 2022 - Aug 28 2022
Sep 07 2022 - Dec 23 2022
Dec 23 2022 - Dec 31 2022
Apr 08 2023 - May 24 2023
Tax Rate: 12.5%
Payment Schedule: 50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 10 days before arrival.
- 100% refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check in.
- If booked fewer than 30 days before check in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check in.
- No refund if within 7 days of check in.
***We do not issue refunds due to weather - unless there is a mandatory evacuation. If that is the case, we will refund you for the unused nights.
***Travel/trip insurance is strongly recommended in case of unforeseen circumstances as our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.***
- Primary guest must be at least age 25 to book.
- Primary guest must provide a photo ID, the first names of all guests, email address and return the signed rental agreement within 48 hours after booking or booking will be cancelled.
- Check out time is promptly at 11 AM.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors by being quiet after 10 PM. Any complaints of noise or breaking of the house rules will result in immediate cancellation of the remainder of your stay with no refund.
- No parties or events.
- No children under age 10.
- No smoking or vaping in the property or on the balcony. Please step away from the building to smoke. If someone does smoke in the unit your security deposit will not be returned.
- Our condo has monthly pest control treatments and receives a deep clean before every check in, however due to the tropical climate and humidity in Florida, occasionally a bug may find its way in through and open door or window.
- Sea turtle nesting season is May 1st through October 31st and we love our turtles here in NSB! Help us support the turtles
Last updated August 10, 2022
Year Purchased: 2019
About the owner: We love everything about NSB and enjoy having the opportunity to share our slice of the beach with guests.
Why this property? It has always been our dream to have a place on the ocean. We use our condo frequently but when we aren't using it we make it available to other beach loving people.
Calendar last updated: August 09, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Are pets allowed?
No...our condo association does not allow guests to have pets
Are additional guests allowed over 4?
No...our maximum guest occupancy is 4.
How many parking spaces are there?
Each unit is allowed 2 parking spots. A parking pass is required from the office. Hours are 10:30 - 1:30. If you arrive when the office is closed, please put a piece of paper on the dashboard with "A103" on it and pick up a pass at your earliest convenience.
Are children allowed?
Children over the age of 10 are allowed, as our condo is not child friendly (no games, no cribs, no toys, not childproofed, etc)
Is there a cleaning fee?
No, in exchange we ask that you do your dishes and leave the place tidy.
Are refunds issued due to bad weather?
No...unless there is a mandatory evacuation and then unused nights will be refunded. Its always important to get travel insurance for these unforeseen circumstances.