About the Property
Refined yet comfortable, The BVE is a stellar 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom home, south of 30A – steps from the beach! This three-story townhome in a small gated community has private beach access, a pool and room for up to 12 guests, including 3 king bedrooms.
Enter the property and the fun begins! The first floor has living area, patio area, wet bar for snacks and is organized as a family game room with a pool table and two TVs, in case you want one for watching and one for gaming! The first floor also features a bunk room with 4 twin beds, and a full bathroom.
The second floor of The BVE features a welcoming open-concept living area where everyone can congregate and enjoy! The fully-equipped kitchen has everything needed for the home chef to whip up a meal for the crew, and the dining table seats 8 plus 3 more at the breakfast bar. This floor also has a lovely balcony with seating, a laundry room, and a bedroom with two twin beds and its own bathroom with a shower/bath combo.
Three king bedrooms take center stage on the third floor. The master bedroom has access to its own balcony with loungers, and an ensuite bathroom with double sinks, a large walk-in shower and a separate soaking tub. The other two king bedrooms also have ensuite bathrooms, making this a great set-up for friends and family needing privacy and space.
The BVE also has a community pool which all the balconies overlook. It is shared by 4 total townhomes. And don't forget the star of the show: This property has private beach access, which is definitely a guest favorite! The property comes with 6 backpack beach chairs and 2 umbrellas.
The location of the townhome in Seagrove Beach means guests can walk or bike to restaurants and shops if they like! Ice cream and shaved ice are a hit with the kiddos! There's something for everyone at The BVE! We look forward to welcoming you!
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING:
“This rental is a beautiful home. The private beach was such a game-changer. Our large family had plenty of room and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Will return.” - Kim C.
“Great house for multiple couples or several people. Essentially each bedroom has its own bathroom. Great porches for relaxing and visiting. Close walk to beach and some restaurants. We really enjoyed it.” - Lisa N.
“This property exceeded our expectations!! Steps away from the private beach access, gorgeous private beach, cute little pool, and plenty of room to rest and relax indoors. The pool table was a huge hit with the kids, too! Also, only a short walk from a couple of cute food choices - pizza, ice cream, shaved ice, Mexican, Italian - just a really GREAT location!” - Kimberly L.
Partial Ocean View from 3rd Floor Master Balcony
- Bedroom 1 - Bunk Room with 4 Twin Beds & Smart TV, direct access into hallway full bath w/Tub-Shower
- Wet Bar off of Bunk Room and leading into Media / Game Room
- Game Room with Pool Table; 2 TVs to both watch TV &/or Hook Up a gaming console on one
- Bedroom 2 - Two Twin Beds with SMART Flat Screen TV
- Hall Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower
- Washer and Dryer off 2nd Floor Landing
- Living / Dining / Kitchen living space
- Bedroom 3 - King Master suite with en-suite full bath, double vanity, large walk-in shower & soaking tub, large closet and SMART Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom 4 - King Guest Bedroom; en-suite full bath with Tub/Shower
- Bedroom 5 - King Guest Bedroom; en-suite full bath with Tub/Shower
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 6 Back Pack Beach Chairs
- 2 Beach Umbrellas
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Deposits are fully refundable minus a 10% cancellation fee of the total rent if cancelations are made at least 61 days prior to check in. There are no refunds with less than 61 days prior to check in.
• Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-10 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, lost/damaged bikes or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $500 ($1000 during spring break).
CHECK IN IS 4:00 PM and CHECK OUT IS BY 9:00 AM CST
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (25)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jul 02 2022 - Jul 08 2022
Jul 09 2022 - Jul 22 2022
Jul 23 2022 - Jul 25 2022
Jul 26 2022 - Jul 26 2022
Jul 27 2022 - Jul 29 2022
Cleaning fee: $575
Admin Fee: $199
Booking Fee - 30A - PCB: 6.95%
Walton County Tourist Development Tax: 5.00% (for stays between and 179 nights)
FDOR State Tax - WALTON: 7.00% (for stays between and 179 nights)
Last updated on July 02, 2022
Paradise Beach Rentals
Calendar last updated: July 02, 2022
Links to more information:
View all my listings