About the Property
This luxurious 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is a short walk to Siesta Key Village and just minutes from Siesta Key Beach, voted the # 1 beach in the USA! Siesta Villa features multiple balconies, bringing the tranquility of the beach to you. This home is the ideal vacation rental for small families and groups alike.
Cross the drawbridge from Sarasota to enter the serene island escape of Siesta Key, Florida! With clear blue gulf waters and powdery white sand, Siesta Key's world-renowned beaches are the perfect spot for wading in the warm, glassy waters or soaking up the sun. When you're not relaxing on the many miles of beaches, you can head toward the north or south villages for a local meal or a refreshing drink. Whether you are looking to vacation in a quiet suburban neighborhood or are looking to be near all the action, Siesta Key offers access to so many amenities for you and your family to enjoy.
Exclusive Amenities Include:
• Semi Private, HOA Maintained, Heated Pool & Spa
• Multiple Balcony Views
• Located In Siesta Key Village
• A Quick 3 Minute Walk to Siesta Key Beach
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
• 1 King Bed & 1 Queen Bed (Sleeps 4) with linens provided
• 3 Balconies With Dining & Lounge Areas
• Poolside Dining & Lounge Space
• Private Garage
• Gated Entrance
• Free WiFi & 3 HDTV's
• Regular & Keurig Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, and Kitchen Essentials Provided
• Beach Towels, Chairs, Cooler, & Caddy Provided
• Gas Grill
• Enhanced cleaning protocols provided by our CottageClean Team
• Island Shuttle Transportation Available
Siesta Villa can accommodate up to 4 guests with a bedding configuration as follows:
• Bedroom # 1: King Bed (1) – Sleeps: 2
• Bedroom # 2: Queen Bed (1) – Sleeps: 2
We go above and beyond the industry standard for cleanings with our multi-tiered cleaning protocol within our CottageClean Program. After our six hour in-depth cleaning of your home, we complete a 35 point property inspection to ensure that you feel tremendously safe and happy with this amazing home. This allows you to vacation worry free regarding the cleanliness of your home and truly relax as soon as you arrive. Our goal is to have you feel like you are walking into a brand new vacation home that no one has ever stayed at before!
NEED TO KNOW: This home is a part of a condo unit, meaning that it could share a dividing wall, floor, ceiling, outdoor space, and/or amenities with another unit(s). When renting this unit, you will have access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building, left most garage, along with the shared outdoor and pool areas . Contact us directly for more information regarding any shared space for this vacation home.
Per HOA requirements:
• Garages can fit a vehicle no bigger than 72 inches in height.
• Guest vehicle height will be needed before arrival as to prevent any missed expectations or negative affects to your experience.
• One parking pad per side of the building can be used as a first come first serve basis.
• Oversized or extra vehicles to be parked on the street just outside the gates of the property.
• Grills may only be used on ground level, pulled 10 feet from the building. No grills, hibachi, or any open flame cooking device or fire pit may be used on balconies or patios.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (26)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 23 2022 - May 27 2022
May 28 2022 - Jun 03 2022
Jun 04 2022 - Jun 10 2022
Jun 11 2022 - Jun 17 2022
Jun 18 2022 - Jun 28 2022
Cleaning fee: $295
Accidental Damage Waiver Fee: $100
Pet fee: $250
Administrative Fee: 10.70%
Florida Sales Tax: 7.00% (for stays between and 180 nights)
Sarasota County Tourism Development Tax: 5.00%
Sarasota County Tourism Development Tax: 6.00%
Last updated May 23, 2022
The Cottages on the Key
Calendar last updated: May 23, 2022
Links to more information:
View all my listings