About the Property
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, hassle free check in/check out procedures and onsite management! Book today!
A Wonderful Getaway! This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4-Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse features 3 balconies where 2 large balconies have Mangrove & Waterway views and partial view of Tampa Bay. The house was recently updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 7 people, Sleep 6 adults & 1 Child.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed,40 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets for 7 people.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bathroom# 1 with Half Bath
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with Large California Queen size bed, LCD TV and a large Balcony #2 with view of waterways & partly view of Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom with tub & shower & vanities.
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed + 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV, Balcony #3 with Street-side Community & partial Marina View.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat or jet ski ride to St. Pete or Secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
Last updated on August 13, 2018