About the Property
Luxury Waterfront-direct gulf access 3 story, 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Townhouse located on an exclusive Caribbean style waterfront community with private beach.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies consisting of 2 large balconies with view of waterways, mangroves, marina, and partly view of Tampa bay. The home as recently complete updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, fully equipped kitchen with Stainless steel appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture.
While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The town house is fully equipped for 10 adults, sleeps 10.
- Private Garage
- Living room with sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed,48 inch LCD TV, DVD/CD player, high speed wireless internet
- Balcony #1 with patio dining set & view of mangroves & waterways.
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 10
- Dining area with table and chairs for 6 and breakfast bar sitting 3
- Bedroom #2 with 1 Queen size bed LCD TV
- Bathroom #2 Full bath. tub & shower, vanity
- Balcony #2 with partial view of mangrove, street-side community & waterways
- Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom tub & walk in shower
- Balcony #3 with view of marina and a stunning view of the mangroves and waterways
- Bedroom $3 with 1 Full size bed & 1 Twin size bed, LCD TV
- Bathroom #3 with Full bath tub & shower
- Balcony #4 with partial view of mangroves, waterways and Tampa Bay
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
40 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Last updated on Jan 21, 2018