This property is no longer available, but please browse our additional Ruskin vacation rentals
About the Property
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, hassle free check in and check out, onsite management!
Beautiful 3 story, 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse in Private Waterfront Community. Located in a secluded Caribbean -Style Community complete with a Private Beach on Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South-shore of the Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2-Waterfront Restaurants, one with a Beachfront Tiki bar with evening live entertainment, large heated pools, outdoor jacuzzi, 4-tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center, Yacht Harbor, 2 full-service Marina's with 260 boat docks, 250 foot long fishing pier, and much more.
This Newly Built 3 story town house has 4 balconies with views of the waterways, Mangroves & partial view of Tampa Bay. The Townhouse is equipped with new high quality electronics, appliances and furniture, with an available boat dock at Marina.
While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
This unit SLEEPS a maximum of 10 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen LCD-TV, high speed wireless internet
- Large Balcony with table & chairs, & with a view over mangroves and water ways.
- Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets, Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Queen-Size & LCD-TV,
- Bathroom # 2 with combined Tub & Shower & Vanities.
- Balcony # 2 with street-side and community
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron board /Iron.
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 1 King size bed, LCD-TV.
- Master bathroom with Tub & Walk-in shower and Vanities.
- Balcony # 3 with view of Waterways and Tampa Bay
- Bedroom #3 with 2 Full-size beds, LCD-TV
- Bathroom #3 with combined Tub & shower & Vanities.
- Balcony # 4 with street-side view of community.
- Boats, Golf carts, Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
ATTRACTIONS & DRIVING DISTANCE:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to US Top Beach St.Pete Beach!
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete & Secluded Beer Can Island!
60 minutes from one of US top beaches, Clearwater Beach!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Please inquire about the rates.
Calendar last updated: October 23, 2019