About the Property
Waterfront TownHome with over 2,880 sq ft of living space, Bahia Beach on Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
The Home was recently updated with top of the line designer furniture including solid Walnut cabinets, granite counter-tops with breakfast bar in kitchen and new low energy appliances & electronics. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
Home is fully equipped for 10, sleep maximum 10 people.
- Private Car Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen-size sofa bed, table entertainment center with 50-inch Flat screen LCD TV, DVD-CD player & high-speed wireless Internet
- Dining Area with table & chairs for 8.
- Kitchen with cabinets and breakfast bar, appliances includes large refrigerator, freezer, glass top stove, microwave , dish washer, and fully equipped Kitchen for 10.
- Master Bedroom #1 - King-size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #2 - 1 Queen size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #3 - 2 twin size beds, could be converted to 1 King-size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #4 - 1 Queen size sofa bed (temporarily using (1) Full-Size and (1) Queen Size beds), Office desk, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom #1 - Walk in shower/tub and his & her vanities
- Bathroom #2 - Tub and separate shower & vanities.
- Bathroom #3 - Tub & shower.
- Balcony #1 - Table and chairs View over water ways
- Balcony #2 - Street view.
- Balcony #3 - Partial Waterfront & Marina View.
- Balcony #4 - Table and chairs and a stunning view of Tampa Bay.
- Washer & Dryer and Iron board + Iron.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
May 01 2019 - Aug 31 2019
Last updated on October 17, 2018