About the Property
Hassle Free check in and check out, onsite management, all inclusive pricing, no additional fees!
Romantic Get Away with a Private Beach with a Stunning Sunset view over Tampa Bay. Direct waterfront Gulf Access 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Townhouse suite located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront Community with Private Beach & 4-Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
This Newly Built Waterfront Town house Suite has 4 balconies where 2 large balconies offer views of waterways and with an stunning view from the beach of the Sunset and the Skyline of St.Pete.
The Townhouse was recently updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 9 people, Sleep 8 adults & 1 Child.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed,42 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high-speed wireless Internet and large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully-equipped Kitchen solid cabinets, Granite counter-tops, and Breakfast bar
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 1 with 1 Queen size bed, LCD-TV, and Balcony #2
- Bathroom #1 with Half Bath & vanities
- LAUNDRY room washer & dryer, iron board,Iron
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD TV and a large Balcony #2 with view of Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with walk in Shower, Jetted Hot Tub & vanities
- Bedroom # 3 with 2 Twin size beds that could be converted to a King Size bed LCD-TV & Balcony #4 w. partial view of Waterway & Street-side Community
- Bathroom #3 with Full-Bath, tub & shower & Vanities.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
40 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Last updated on March 13, 2018