About the Property
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, hassle free check in and check out procedures, onsite management.
Waterfront-Gulf Access 3 bedroom 3 bath Townhouse suite located on an exclusive Caribbean style Waterfront Community with Private Beach, Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts,Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse boasts 4 balconies with 2 large balconies having view of Waterways, Harbor and Tampa Bay. This house was recently updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people, Sleep 10 adults
- Living room with sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, 50 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and a large Balcony #1 with view of Waterways & patio dining set.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets for 12.
- Dining Area with table and chairs .
- Bedroom # 2 with Queen size bed LCD-TV, and Balcony # 2 with Street-side view & bistro patio set.
- Bathroom # 2 with Tub & walk in Shower, vanity,
- Laundry Room.Washer & Dryer.Iron board ,Iron.
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, large Balcony # 3 with view of Mangroves, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Tub & Walk in shower, Vanities.
- Bedroom #3 with 2 Full size beds, LCD-TV, and Balcony # 4 with partial view of Waterways, Mangroves & Street-side Community.
- Bathroom #3 with Tub & Shower & Vanities.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete & Secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
May 01 2019 - Aug 31 2019
Last updated on September 18, 2018