About the Property
We recently changed our name to Upendo Orlando to make us easier to find online. But rest assured, the property's ownership and our commitment to hospitality remain the same!
We know that cleanliness matters. For your peace of mind, our home is cleaned with disinfectant and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
SPECIAL FEATURES AT UPENDO ORLANDO
- 10 ft ceilings
- Top floor, corner unit, south facing (no neighbors above)
- Stunning views of lake from the balcony and fireworks (seasonal) at SeaWorld
- Largest floor plan at Vista Cay with professionally decorated interior; immaculately maintained
- Air conditioning/ceiling fans
- Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, and other cooking utensils
- Linens & toiletries (mini shampoo/conditioner/shower gel)
- Beach towels
- Large capacity washer & dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- In-unit safe
- Pack 'n Play
- Oversized patio with large sofa, matching chair and ottoman, coffee table plus a bistro set
- Dedicated laptop-friendly work space with 27" monitor, all in one printer with paper, notepad and pens
- Wireless, high speed, secured internet
- Free outgoing calls within North America
- Google Home
- Smart TVs, DVD player, Cable, Stereo system
- XBox 360 and XBox One console and games
- Super simple self check-in with a personal, secure code
- Building elevator
- Free parking
- Ideal for business or leisure travelers
- Perfectly placed besides the gated 10,000 sq ft. clubhouse and pool. The popular club house at Vista Cay offers: terraced resort pool; spa pool and hot tub; kiddie pool; full liquor pool bar and snacks, fitness room; flexible meeting rooms; business centre with computers, high-speed internet and printing; concierge services; sports court (basketball; tennis; badminton) and playground; internet library; games room, gift shop, ATM machine and theater
-'Harbor Square' is located at the entrance to Vista Cay and has an exciting combination of retail shopping, a grocery store, dining and social gathering places
- Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort. 60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center
MASTER BEDROOM HIGHLIGHTS
- Plush King-sized bed with dual side tables and lamps
- 50" Smart TV with cable and DVD that sits atop a matching full length dresser
- View of the lake and fireworks from your bedroom or step out onto the oversized lanai/balcony through the adjoining living room
GUEST BEDROOM HIGHLIGHTS
- Second bedroom also has a King-sized bed
- Third bedroom has two Double-Sized beds
- Den has one Queen Sized Sofa bed
- All the bedrooms have a clock/radio/alarm, full length mirror, luggage rack, room darkening blinds/curtains and closet space
- The guest rooms also feature a 37' flat panel, cable, HDTV and DVD
- All beds (master and other rooms) are outfitted with the finest linens and fabrics. Extra sheets, pillows and blankets provided
- Large, spacious and private
- Full-size stand up shower (glass enclosed) adjacent to a full size tub
- Huge double vanity and separate toilet area
- Similar setting to the Master Bathroom but with a combination tub/shower and single vanity
LIVING ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
- Large Living and entertaining areas with contemporary furnishings including a sumptuous seating area
- Blu-Ray DVD on the 55" Smart TV with cable - priceless family entertainment
- Stereo system
DINING AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Beautiful 6-seater table with leather chairs that adds to the prestige of your vacation (or business trip)
- Laundry room, in the condo, is fully equipped with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite counter tops; 26 cf side-by-side fridge equipped with water and ice; ultra-quiet dishwasher; self-cleaning oven with smooth top range and a built-in microwave. The Kitchen also features a coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender, crock pot and garbage disposal
Umbrella Stroller; Child Dining Chair Booster Seat, Play Pen; Crib and High Chair available
Luxurious towels, hair dryers, flat iron provided as well as beach towels for your added convenience
This is to confirm that the photos of our condo are true pictures that depict our condo and the contents therein and are not that of a model home.
Please note that trucks, commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, trailers of every other description, boats, jet skis (or other similar watercraft) boat and other watercraft trailers, horse trailers or vans shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property, or on the Vista Cay resort.
Also, please be advised that the home that you are renting is located within a condominium which contains certain amenities and common areas (including but not limited to the swimming pool, gym, elevators, sauna, alarm system, etc…) which may from time to time not be fully functional or operational or may be under repair as managed by the building administration such that the use of these areas and/or amenities may be unavailable or limited during your stay in the condo. In this context, while we recognize and regret any resulting inconvenience to our guests, the owner of the home will not be responsible for any such events of outage or unavailability and shall have no responsibility or obligation to grant any discount or refund of any of the rental fee as a result of any such circumstances.
Check-in time: 10:00
Check-out time: 16:00
Kitchen description: This gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops features a coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender, hand mixer, smoothie maker, crock pot and food processor.
Vista Cay Resort and Upendo Orlando Condo are perfectly positioned for exploring. All of the parks are under 10 miles away, and you can sample world-class shopping and restaurants within minutes. Walk to the award-winning Shingle Creek Golf Club, just a mile away from the condo. When sun and sand call to you, the closest beach, Cocoa Beach is a little over an hour away—the perfect day trip distance. And, if you have to trade your bathing suit for “business casual,” the Orange County Convention Center is so close, you can walk there in less than a half-hour.
Our beautiful Monterey condo is in the heart of all the action. You can literally walk next door to Walgreens (pharmacy/convenience store); Publix (grocery store); quick eating places, yoga and liquor store
- take a short drive of 10 minutes, via I-4, to Walt Disney World, Downtown Disney and all of the attractions along US 192. SeaWorld and Universal Studios are less than 10 minutes away; or
- you can choose to head on west to Tampa/St. Petersburg (just over an hour’s drive) to take in the fantastic white sandy beaches or Busch Gardens
- if you want to explore the Atlantic coast, head east on I-4 and visit Daytona and NASCAR or take in Titusville and the Kennedy Space Center (an hour’s drive)
- and don't forget the great shopping deals at Premium Outlets, Florida Mall and Mall of Millenia
There is always something to see and do.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Minimum Age (21)
Guests furnish their own meals
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 25 2021 - Sep 25 2021
Sep 26 2021 - Sep 30 2021
Oct 01 2021 - Oct 02 2021
Oct 03 2021 - Oct 07 2021
Oct 08 2021 - Oct 08 2021
Cleaning fee: $200
Management fee: $60
Weekly discount: 5.00%
Monthly discount: 5.00%
General Sales & Use Tax - Florida State Tax: 6.00%
General Sales & Use Tax - Orange County: 0.50%
Accommodations Tax - Orange County: 6.00%
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: “Upendo” means “Love” in Swahili, my native language as a Kenyan-born immigrant who moved first to Washington D.C., and then to Toronto, Canada. Over the last decade, Upendo Orlando has witnessed love in all its forms: multi-generational families and blended families like ours, friends of all ages, couples ranging from newlyweds to fifty-year marriages.
And, of course, there’s the love for Orlando itself, a one-of-a-kind place where even the most skeptical people can feel like kids again. We hope that even our business travelers feel the love here after a long day of meetings!
Guestbook comments from the owner:
This place has it all. Spacious 3-bedroom unit, clean, beautifully decorated, quiet, great balcony view. Everything was so well-organized. Hassle-free check-in/check-out.
Location is super-convenient, about a half-mile from International Drive, with easy access to I-4. Family loved it. Highly recommend staying here if you're vacationing in Orlando.
This condo was perfect. We've stayed at a dozen vacation rentals and this one tops the list. First, very clean, which I appreciate. The decor, all the extra details were spot on. Loved that we had beach towels for the pool, plenty of laundry & dishwasher tabs, garbage bags, etc. So nice to not that to buy all this at the store. The condo was huge, plenty of space for our family to spread out. Pool area beautiful, bar was perfect. Owner very accommodating, helped us send back an item our family had left. Communication and kindness was also appreciated. No complaints, loved our stay here! Wish we could give it 10 stars!
We absolutely loved this condo. The location and ease of parking was just super. The condo itself was equipped with all the latest perks. Very clean, good view, and the African design in art was delightful. Great place to come back to at the end of a busy day. We would definitely book this again.
We loved everything about this condo. The condo was beautiful, the location was awesome, very clean, and stocked with everything you could ask for. Just wish we had more time