About the Property
No additional fees, all inclusive pricing, hassle free check in and check out procedures, onsite management!
Beautiful Waterfront, 2-Story 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse at a private community beach in Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South Shore of the Tampa Bay in a very secluded gated Caribbean-style Community.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
The home offers 3 balconies with 2 providing large balconies views of the local Mangroves and Waterway views and a partial view of the Tampa Bay. The home was recently updated with new Interior, flooring, cabinets, appliances, Granite counter tops & New electronics. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
Furnished unit is fully-equipped and can Sleep 8 people.
GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen TV, dvd player, high speed wireless internet and private Balcony#1 with grill & partly view of waterways & wild life
- Fully equipped Kitchen and break fast bar
- Dining area with table & chairs for 6
- Bathroom # 1 with Half Bath and Vanities
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Balcony #2 with view of Mangroves & Street-side community
SECOND FLOOR- LEVEL
- Master Bedroom with high vaulted ceilings, King size bed & flat screen TV, and a large Balcony w. Table & Chairs and with an amazing water & forest view & partly view of the Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Full Bath with separate tub & walk in shower & vanities
- Balcony # 3 with Southern Exposure
- Bedroom # 2 with 2 full size beds, flat screen LCD-TV
- Bathroom # 3 FULL BATH with tub & shower & vanities
- Balcony #4 with view over Waterways, Mangrove & partial view of Tampa Bay
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to US top beach St.Pete Beach!
60 Minute drive to US Top beach Clearwater Beach!
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete & Secluded Beer Can Island! Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
May 01 2019 - Aug 31 2019
Last updated on September 07, 2018