About the Property
**SORRY - NO PETS ALLOWED**
MARVELOUS Waterfront-Gulf Access 2 bedroom 1.5 bath Townhouse located in an Exclusive Caribbean style waterfront Resort Community with Private Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts,Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies with 2 large balconies having views of the Mangroves & Waterways. The community has a private 1/2 mile long Beach with gorgeous views of the evening sunset over Tampa Bay and the St Petersburg skyline. The house was recently renovated complete with updated stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped to sleep 6 people comfortably, Sleeps 4 adults & 2 Children/Teens.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and Balcony #1 with view of waterways.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Granite counter-tops, Solid wood cabinets and breakfast bar.
- Dining Area with table and chairs.
- Balcony #2 w/Street-side Community View.
- Bathroom #1 with Half bath and Vanities
- Master Bedroom with California Queen size bed, LCD TV, BALCONY #3 with Southern Exposure, Waterways & the Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with walk in Shower & vanities
- Bedroom # 2 with 2 Twin size beds, LCD-TV and Balcony #4 with Street-side view
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Dec 01 2018 - Apr 30 2019
May 01 2019 - Aug 31 2019
Last updated on September 11, 2018