About the Property
Romantic Get Away with a Stunning Sunset view over Tampa Bay. Direct waterfront Gulf Access. This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4 Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This home features 3 balconies where 2 consist of large balconies with views of Waterways and Mangroves, while you can also catch stunning views of the sunset and skyline of Tampa Bay from the private beach, which is only a short walk minutes away.
The Townhouse was recently updated with flooring, solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and all new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
This home is fully-equipped and Sleeps 7 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet
- Large balcony #1 with views of mangroves & waterways
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed & 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV
- Bathroom #2 with Half-Bath
- Balcony #2 with partial view of street-side community, mangroves & waterways
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom with Tub & Shower & vanities.
- Balcony # 3. with a wonderful view of waterways , mangroves & Tampa Bay
- Laundry Room with Washer& Dryer, Iron board,Iron
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Last updated on March 14, 2018