About the Property
Romantic get away, Private Beach with a stunning sunset view over Tampa bay. Direct waterfront gulf access newly built 2 bedroom 1.5 bath town home located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront community surrounded by Waterways and the Tampa bay.
This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath , 3 story home was recently upgraded with new solid oak cabinets, granite counter tops and new stainless steel appliances, new Florida style furniture, electronics DVD, CD players & Flat screen LCD TV's in all rooms. While we provide a start-kit for guest to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
- Private Garage
- Living room with Sofa group , 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD TV, DVD/CD player ,112 channels of cable, high-speed wireless internet and a large Balcony #1 with Table & chairs and Waterway & Mangroves view
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with new solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances and has a breakfast bar
- Dining area: with table & chairs for 6
- Bathroom # 1 Half bath
- Laundry room - Washer & Dryer/Iron board + Iron.
- Large balcony # 2 with Table & chairs, view of waterways
- Master bedroom with 1 Queen size bed, LCD TV
- Large balcony # 3 with table & chairs , sun lounges ,view of waterways, forest & the Tampa bay
- Master bathroom with tub & shower, vanities
- Bedroom # 2 with (1) Full size bed + 1 Twin size bed , LCD TV, Balcony # 4 with partial Waterway, Mangrove, Street-side & Tampa Bay view
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Dec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018
May 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Nov 30 2018
Last updated on April 02, 2018