About the Property
***#SUGARFOOT_SUNSETS*** ENJOY PRIVATE BEACH, BRING YOUR BOAT A TRUE SUNSET FACING OASIS
@ BAYPOINT on Saddlebunch Key, a Key West Community, pool tiki dock Service Lift
ALL PICTURES ARE UNFILTERED PRIVATE BEACHFRONT SUNSET VIEWS – PROPERTY HAS SALT WATER VIEWS ON ALL SIDES (sunrises yes, not used in listing)
Bay Point, Florida, USA 11 mi to Key West Bridge
• House 2,352 sq. ft.
• Sleeps: 12
• Bedrooms: 5
• Bathrooms: 2
• Highspeed Fiber Optic Internet - handles 6+ simultaneous zoom meetings while serving 12+ gadgets wirelessly.
• Books: 28 day minimum
@ #SUGARFOOT_SUNSETS put your toes in glorious sand! SO MUCH GLORIOUS SAND!! Open the mega-sliding doors to the stunning porch take your indoor-outdoor living to a SALT-WATER SUNSET level. Old growth palms, private beach with chairs, fire pit, Tiki bar, Dock for your boat, with private Service Lift (msg access ?’s).
Bask in that night swim under an insanely clear canopy of stars in the massive heated salt pool.
Gather. Bring your inter-generational group to the quiet high-end neighborhood of Baypoint for pampering, spoiling, serenity from this new new new luxury estate.
Amenities you will never want to leave include:
• A Private Heated, Salt Pool
• Private Beach with Fire Pit and Tiki Bar
• Private Dock
• Combo of Covered, Off-Street, overflow & Boat-Trailer Parking.
FIND YOURSELF AT #SUGARFOOTSUNSETS. Never before offered, exquisite private home located at Mile Marker 15 in the Bay Point neighborhood on Saddlebunch Key, a Key West community. To Uber/Lyft, taxi, or drive to downtown Key West takes 20 minutes on FL Keys stretch of US Route1 which National Geographics counts as “A Drive Of A Lifetime.
ON-ISLAND: Enjoy Baypoint Park’s Tennis, Bocce, Basketball or Volleyball courts, large playing field, picnic tables, community boat launch or child-appropriate playground. Walk or bike to Baby’s Coffee for in house roasted java, eats and more. Or check out in-house BBQ smoked meats, made-to-order sammies and daily specials at Baypoint Market.
NEAR-ISLAND: Your time at #SUGARFOOTSUNSETS will place you 7 miles, or 10 minutes, away from the incomparable Square Grouper, 5 miles from favorites Sugarloaf’s Tiki & Marina.
• TWO HUGE Waterfront Master Suites with a King bed each under a lighted ceiling fan -- COUNT ‘EM 2. One King Master suite with Service Lift to poolside ground floor can be converted to two (2) single beds with advanced request. Another King Master Suite sports a two-seater water-facing indoor couch to snuggle with your Honey & a telescope for the celestially minded.
• INSANELY BEAUTIFUL PORCH off those Waterside Master Suites with lighted ceiling fans, right outside of sliding glass doors. Each with their own seating areas.
•1 Massive Sunrise facing King Master with En Suite (&blackout curtains – so sunrise, or don’t as you like) and two lighted ceiling fan.
• Enormous jacuzzi tub in equally big room with chair-height loo and helpful grab bars in this four-piece Jack and Jill Bath.
• Separate Laundry room with extra capacity washer and dryer available for use.
• Open concept Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with a wall of sliding glass doors worthy of superlatives opens out on a gracious expansive new deck for eating, extra seating and luxuriating under more ceiling fans and unmatched sunset viewing for wine-o-clock hour daily. Many chiefly gadgets in slick, new fully-equipped kitchen ready to serve plenty of loved ones. Fridge with bottom freezer and one door for ease of use. All accessed by the private Service Lift which opens to the dining room table large enough to feed the crew and chosen for its wheel-chair friendly legs. Two three-seater couches and ceiling fans, a large flatscreen WiFi TV, high speed internet, and extra seating will help you host any extraordinary event you can dream up (Wedding, Army-Navy Game, Thanksgiving, Family Event, Destination Reunion).
• Fourth Bedroom: Queen bed under a lighted ceiling fan with four-piece Jack and Jill en suite with chair-height loo and grab bars.
• Fifth Bedroom: Yet another Queen bed under a lighted ceiling fan.
• Private sandy BEACHFRONT where #SUGARFOOTSUNSETS gets its name. Launch paddle boards, kayaks, or swim.
• Use the DOCK to fish, star gaze, fish gaze or tie up your boat (note - depth may restrict use for boat dockage msg ?’s).
• Tiki bar blends authentic Seminole Chickee hut construction with USB ports and outlets for those must-have “Mainland Gadgets”, an overhead fan, lighting for the wee-hours and a sweet little WiFi-enabled TV set if available -- b/c seriously, why the heck not?!
• FULL SIZE PROPANE GRILL BBQ. Cook your catch & eat around the 12-seater Tiki bar.
• FIRE PIT to tell fish-stories around.
• Large Salt-water, heated pool.
• Outdoor shower.
** Central, 2 zone Heating and Air Conditioning.
** Always essential Old Bay and a basic supply of other spices.
** Starter supply of paper products & cleaning products
** In Door Linens, Towels, and Pool-Towels provided
** Full Time Concierge Service
** In person welcome
** Service Lift
** PorchSide: Hurricane-Ready doors have two-inch lip above foot-level which must be surpassed to access porches. Drop-in, removable ramps will be provided upon request – important for wheelchair access. Ordinarily, no such ramp will be visible or provided.
** Interim housekeeping provided upon request
** Polite pets considered (hypo-allergenic pets a plus)
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Year Purchased: 2016
About the owner: I come from a Navy family, so a childhood trip to the Keys made for memories I have never forgotten. Fourty some years later the area called again and I am delighted to host families to this magnificent retreat to recharge, restore, remote work and reconnect to those they love. It's a quiet, friendly community I cherish living in.
Why this property? In my opinion, there isn't a better sunset view in the Keys. There are others, and they are worth doing. That said, the unbroken sightline row of chickees makes an exquisite view for the sunset which simply does not get old!! Also, the rarity of a service lift and a natural water edge -- it is simply unparalleled.