About the Property
New in 2013, 5 bedroom, 3400 sq ft home in the gated community of Cypress Pointe in Davenport Florida. Spacious open floor plan is perfect for multiple families or extended families. Oversized pool deck with lounge chairs and dining, in the warm Florida sun or under the shade of the lanai.
Enjoy a selection of movies or the "big game" on the huge 75'" Smart TV in the
professionally designed theatre room, with seating for 12.
Two separate games rooms include pool table, air hockey, foosball, xbox with kinect, wii, and a selection of board games. Karaoke is also available for some extra family fun.
Downstairs master king bedroom and 2 'family suites' upstairs, boasting king beds and themed twin rooms, with 2 more additional 4 PC bathrooms
Bedrooms (all with Smart TVs and Netflix):
- main floor king with ensuite bathroom
- 2nd king bedroom
- 3rd king bedroom
- Mickey Mouse themed twin bedroom
- Jungle themed bedroom with bunk bed, sleeps 4
- large, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- fridge with ice and water dispenser
- dining room, will seat 8 plus 4 at the island
- main floor family room with luxurious leather sectional
- main floor living room with queen sized sofa bed
- private pool and spa, with 4 loungers and dining set
- child safety fence around pool
- theatre room with 75" smart TV, seating for 12
- pool table in upstairs sitting area
- air hockey, foosball, basketball, board games
- Netflix, Xbox with kinect, wii, karaoke
- free wireless internet
- free phone calls to anywhere in the USA and Canada
- safe in master bedroom
- use of playpen, highchair, and umbrella stroller
- washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- all linens and towels provided
- Exterior security cameras for added comfort and safety
The home is located in a quiet community away from noise, but just a couple of minutes away from all of your needs: grocery, liquor store, bank, gas station, restaurants, pharmacy, nail salon, etc. Located near the I-4, it is convenient to accessing all of the attractions, including the Disney theme parks about 10 - 20 minutes away.
If you enjoy shopping, then you will find big box stores about 10 min away, and major outlet stores about 15 min away in a unique outdoor mall.
I highly recommend visiting "Old Town" where there is something for the whole family, and admission is free. Carnival rides for the kids, car and motorcycle shows for enthusiasts, and lesisurely shopping down the quaint streets of "Old Town".
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental listings site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Apr 28 2018 - Jun 15 2018
Jun 16 2018 - Aug 31 2018
Sep 01 2018 - Oct 05 2018
Oct 06 2018 - Dec 14 2018
Nov 03 2018 - Dec 15 2018
Dec 15 2018 - Jan 04 2019
Dec 16 2018 - Jan 05 2019
Jan 06 2019 - Feb 02 2019
Feb 03 2019 - Mar 02 2019
Mar 03 2019 - Apr 27 2019
Damage protection fee: $75
Pool/spa heat (per day): $25
Cleaning fee: $100
Tax Rate: 12%
Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age.
Last updated on April 12, 2018
Calendar last updated: April 12, 2018
Phone number: +1 519-379-7536