About the Property
This gulf front townhome in Barrier Dunes was significantly damaged by Hurricane Michael. The home owners took full advantage of this unfortunate event and completely remodeled. There was not a single square inch of this home that was not replaced or updated. Every wall, fixture, flooring and appliance were updated with very high end materials and finishes. You will not find a nicer unit in this development.
Sea Ya is a gulf front town house. It enjoys spectacular views to the gulf from three different decks and even includes one on the east side to catch the sunrise. The floor plan includes generous gathering spaces along with three very comfortable bedroom suites, all with king beds. The master suite is on the top level and offers a private balcony to the gulf, luxury walk-in shower, ample closet space and even it's own beverage fridge. The layout is designed for families with children and includes two guest suites with built in bunk beds. The livingroom includes a pull-out queen couch if you would like to sleep two additional guests.
Bedroom 1 : King Bed; private bath, private balcony, beverage fridge
Bedroom 2: King bed, bunk (2 twins), private bath, private balcony
Bedroom 3: King bed, bunk bed (2 twins), private bath, private balcony
* Parking for two vehicles, one covered space.
* Outdoor shower.
* Paved path with direct access to the beach.
* Stairs to Level 2 deck.
* Main entry foyer and stairs to second level.
* Kitchen w/stainless appliances including range, side-by-side refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher.
* New cabinets, granite counter tops, sink, fixtures and plenty of prep and serving elements.
* Half bath.
* Dining table w/seating for (6).
* Family room, comfortable couch and seating, 60" HDTV.
* Large deck with plenty of seating facing the gulf.
* Guest room, king bed, built-in bunk bed (2 twins), private gulf facing deck, bath with shower and single vanity, HDTV.
* Guest room, king bed, built-in bunk bed (2 twins), private east facing deck, bath with shower/tub and single vanity, HDTV.
* Closet laundry in hall between the two bedrooms.
* Master king suite
*Private balcony and bath w/large tiled walk-in shower and double vanity.
* HDTV, beverage fridge.
* Pack-n-play (available upon request)
* High chair (available upon request)
* Iron and ironing board.
* Hair dryers in each bathroom.
* HVAC w/thermostat.
* Highspeed broadband internet w/local and national TV programming.
* 1 Bath towel per person (based on max occupancy plus 1 extra/bathroom)
* 10 Beach towels
VayK gear is also included with this home. On select properties, we offer a $250 credit (included in the rental price) that guests can use toward beach gear from one of our partners. This rental is limited to a maximum of 14 days.
Standard Supplies Provided (typically enough for a one week stay):
Coffee filters (1 package)
Dishwasher pods (large container)
Toilet paper (2/restroom)
Hand soaps at each sink
This is not a pet friendly home. We have a booking fee of 3% which can be waived if using eCheck. Check-in times vary by home. Please consult our guest relations or your booking confirmation to confirm prior to arrival.
All homes are have a stated capacity. However, pricing is based on details provided at time of booking. If the composition of your party changes please update your reservation prior to arrival.
We look forward to hosting your party and providing well deserved vacation at “Sea Ya”!
"All confirmed reservations require the signed acceptance of the Be Our Guest Vacation Homes rental contract. A sample of the contract can be viewed at
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 10
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Number of toilets: 1
Cooking basics (pots and pans)
House is suitable for horse riding
Located Near the Ocean
Shared tennis court
House is well suited to go fishing
House is well suited to go sailing
House is well suited to go surfing
No-pets version possible
Available for letting for a longer period
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Contactless check-in and checkout
ATM on site
Grocery shopping service
Number of bunk beds: 2
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 15% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jul 09 2022 - Jul 09 2022
Jul 16 2022 - Jul 16 2022
Jul 23 2022 - Jul 23 2022
Jul 30 2022 - Aug 01 2022
Aug 02 2022 - Aug 02 2022
Non-refundable damage protection waiver (Obligatory): $59
Final cleaning (Included in rent): $200
Resort fee (Included in rent): $151
Linen (First set bed- en bath linen) (Included in rent): $108
Tax Rate: 12%
Reservation fee: 6.5%
County tax: 1%
District tax: 5%
State tax: 6%
Last updated July 02, 2022
Be Our Guest Vacation Homes
Calendar last updated: July 01, 2022
Links to more information:
View all my listings