About the Property
Flexcationer? Need a workation? High speed Internet included!
No shared entry, elevator or common area like a hotel...
Welcome to our slice of Paradise in Jupiter FL!
Read our reviews... One of the best locations in Jupiter with Concierge service... a win win!
Thanks for viewing our listing. My wife and I purchased this property and immediately did a full renovation top to bottom. All new kitchen, baths, appliances, A/C, hot water heater, etc. This unit is is impeccable in both location and finish.
We replaced the couch July 2018, we now have a full size sofa with a Queen Pullout Bed and a matching love-seat. The unit sleeps 6 comfortably (king bedroom, queen bedroom, and queen pullout couch).
Here are some key points about this particular unit:
1. This Condo sits on the edge of Carlin park, walking distance to the ocean/beach (Quarter Mile away)
2. All shopping needs are within walking distance (Bank, Supermarket, Department Store, Restaurants, Etc.) You honestly can do just fine with no car. (although you may want one!)
3. Dual Master Bedrooms with En-suite Full Baths (one with shower, one with Tub) dual walk-in closets in Primary Master.
4. high definition Flat Screens in each bedroom and living room. Living room has surround sound that is bluetooth compatible as well. TV also has smart hub access to Netflix and Amazon movies
5. completely remodeled in 2015, top to bottom with high quality fit and finish including all equipment that services the home
6. High Speed Internet with free Wi-Fi included
7. Premier Cable TV package
8. K-Cup Coffee Maker
9. Family Friendly unit, Toddler bed and stroller available
10. fully equipped kitchen
11. Cleaning service available including linen laundering (All month long stays include a complimentary full cleaning (linens also washed) with our crew about half way through your stay)
12. Community has Pool, Tennis, and Racquetball a short walk away (
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Guests furnish their own meals
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Mar 06 2021 - Mar 31 2021
Apr 01 2021 - Apr 30 2021
May 01 2021 - May 24 2021
May 25 2021 - Jun 01 2021
Jun 02 2021 - Jun 30 2021
Rates are subject to change until a accepted reservation and deposit has been paid.
Cleaning fee: USD 200.00
Contractual booking deposit: 0.5000
Damage deposit: USD 500.00
Last updated on March 05, 2021
About the owner: My wife and I have one son and one daughter. Our favorite family activities are boating and quick trips to Disney. We have lived in Jupiter since 2015 and after becoming completely enchanted with the area. There are endless things to do here for people of all interests and age groups.
Calendar last updated: March 05, 2021
Guestbook comments from the owner:
Great location and owner, would totally recommend. Quick walk to best public beach in the area.
We loved the condo during our winter holiday get away. The place was very clean and the owner very responsive to one small request regarding a slow drain. It was hard to tell online beforehand, but the condo is definitely walking distance to the beach. I logged it at about 0.3 miles to the lazy Loggerhead cafe ( which had generous portions of very fresh food!). We also actually loved being on the walking trail at Carlin park. You should defiantly eat at the Food Shack and try Brooklyn water bagel for breakfast. The next time we are visiting family, we will absolutely be seeing if this place is available.
The location of the property is central to many of the dining and entertainment features available in the area. A park and beach are within walking distance.
We loved how close to the beach and two great parks this property is. The very clean and private pool was a terrific amenity. Perfect place for a family!
Our family stayed here for a week and were very pleased with the condo, amenities and location! Highly recommend!