About the Property
Home, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
You can stop searching for the perfect group or large family getaway home because you’ve found it! This quiet location with semi-detached & self-sufficient casita (guest house), outdoor living & kitchen areas, and a fishing dock with long water views is only the beginning of why you will love this luxurious vacation home. The bold, contemporary exterior design will catch your eye the moment you arrive and the stunning interior and waterfront scenery will completely envelop you in comfort and relaxation, offering you and your guests the vacation of your dreams. With four bedrooms and 3.5 baths in the main house and one bedroom and full bath in the Casita (detached guest house), this one-of-kind property offers larger groups traveling together the utmost in privacy and separation with two houses in one, while also providing large gathering spaces inside and out to effortlessly connect with your travel companions. Get ready to make amazing memories in this amazing home! It if fully equipped with high-speed internet, gourmet kitchen, heated saltwater pool, beach gear and much more including:
- Master suite with king bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, bathroom w/dual vanities and walk-in shower
- Queen guest room on the main level w/ office area and separate lanai access
- Upstairs king guest suite with flat screen TV and private full bath
- Upstairs bunk room with full/twin bunk bed and twin trundle bed, Jack and Jill full bath, & balcony access
- Fully-equipped kitchen with 48" 6-burner gas range, high-end appliances, custom Italian cabinetry
- Breakfast bar with stool seating
- Dining area with expandable table with seating for 10
- Living room with ample seating and large flat screen TV
- Upstairs loft area with flat screen TV
- Upstairs balcony with amazing long water views (perfect for sunrise!)
- Main level powder room
- Separate laundry room on main level
- Honed concrete and wood plank floors
- High speed internet
- Three car garage with beach gear (chairs, cart, umbrella, cooler)
- King bedroom with desk
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Walk-in closet
- Living room with large flat screen TV
- Kitchen with full-sized appliances
- Separate laundry area with full-sized washer and dryer
- Front entry with separate driveway
- Lanai access
- Private, open air lanai with heated salt water pool
- Covered lounge area with ample seating and large flat screen TV
- Outdoor kitchen area with gas grill, beverage fridge, ice maker, and wet bar
- Large deck with water views
- Large dock with long water views
- Yard Jenga and darts
The home is located just minutes to Roberts Bay and desirable southern islands by water and nearly every part of the island by land. See below for precise distances to points of interest.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.0 mi to Winterberry Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 2.1 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 2.5 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 3.6 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.3 mi to Publix
- 2.4 mi to Winn Dixie
- 1.8 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 2.3 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 2.3 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 2.4 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 3.6 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.4 mi to the YMCA
- 0.6 mi to Mackle Park
- 1.0 mi Walgreens
- 1.7 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 1.8 mi to 7-Eleven
- 2.2 mi to Dunkin' Donuts
- 2.8 mi to Rose Marina
- 7.7 mi to Marco Island Executive Airport
- 47 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 12
A Marco Island vacation provides a tropical escape in southwest Florida! iTrip Vacations Marco Island manages rentals in Marco Island, Goodland and Isles of Capri.
Situated between Naples and the Florida Everglades, Marco Island is the largest and most developed area in Ten Thousand Islands, a chain of barrier islands off the Gulf coast. Our guests enjoy direct access to beaches and a variety of water-related activities. To start the day, go canoeing, kayaking, shelling, and dolphin and whale-watching. For those into scuba diving, the Artificial Reef Project off Marco Island's coast provides a habitat for over 200 fish species and sea turtles as they migrate from Ten Thousand Islands. Rent equipment to explore on your own, or book a local tour that showcases the area's best spots.
When it's time to venture outdoors, visitors have several public beaches and parks that welcome everyone. Popular spots include South Marco Beach, Keewaydin Island, Tigertail Beach and Cape Romano. In addition, enjoy Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, Isles of Capri Marina and Marco Island Marina. For a day trip, drive east to the Everglades where visitors can ride airboats and bicycles as well as kayak. Home to thousands of birds – including herons, egrets, burrowing owls, bald eagles, ospreys, pelicans, shorebirds and seabirds – Marco Island is also a bird lover’s paradise.
Want to book a fishing trip? Head to nearby Goodland, a quaint fishing village. This destination serves as a top place for fishing trips and offers a laid-back, local vibe. Several companies host half-day and full-day fishing excursions with inshore and offshore options. Expect to catch king mackerel, tarpon, snook, snapper, pompano, sheepshead and grouper. To learn about the area, plan an eco-tour that pairs shelling, jet skiing and wildlife education with scenic views.
Golfers can select from dozens of golf courses in Marco Island and nearby Naples. As one of the top golfing destinations in Florida, players can choose from waterfront and inland courses with public and private options. For a memorable game, get a tee time at The Island Country Club and Marriott Island Beach Resort. If playing in Naples, try Hammock Bay and Lelay Resort Golf and Country Club.
These activities keep our Marco Island vacation rental guests busy, but they need a break when hunger strikes. Fortunately, Marco Island has over 75 restaurants specializing in everything from hearty breakfast menus to locally caught seafood dishes. Many Marco Island restaurants sit on the water, providing diners picturesque views while trying fresh flavors and many offer complimentary transportation. Otherwise, cab fare costs roughly $6-$8 to or from anywhere on the island.
Shopping also ranks as a must-do activity. Find well-known designers, locally-owned shops and quaint boutiques scattered throughout the island. Top spots include Esplanade Shoppes at Marco Island, Marco Town Center Mall, Marco Walk Plaza and Shops of Marco. Naples also has several shopping centers, including Naples Outlet Center and Third Street South.
Those who book a Marco Island vacation rental can also immerse themselves in art and culture. Start at Marco Island Historical Museum, which highlights the island's history including its first known inhabitants, the Calusa Indians, early pioneer life and the island's transformation into the destination it is today. Marco Island Center for the Arts hosts musical performances, art exhibits and classes.
For more culture and to meet locals, attend an annual event or local festival. From international boat shows to seafood and music festivals, it's easy to celebrate island living. Attend Marco Island Boat Show, Marco Island Seafood and Music Festival and Island Style Boat Parade, to name a few.
It's time to escape to southwest Florida! Browse Marco Island vacation rentals.
Maximize your rental investment with our Marco Island vacation property management program.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Private swimming pool, can be inside or outside
Located on the Waterfront
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Feb 16 2021 - Jun 02 2021
Jun 03 2021 - Jun 26 2021
Jun 27 2021 - Jul 31 2021
Aug 01 2021 - Aug 30 2021
Aug 31 2021 - Sep 07 2021
County tax: 5.00%
State tax: 7.00%
Last updated on April 18, 2021
Calendar last updated: April 18, 2021
Links to more information:
View all my listings