About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.0 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Looking for a cost-effective place to stay but don't meet the 7-day minimum for most condos and don't want to pay exorbitant rates for a beachfront hotel? Want to travel with your four-legged friend but don't need (or want to pay for) a whole house? Want to walk to many island hot spots? This one-of-a-kind *pet friendly* CONDO on Marco Island checks all those boxes and more!!
The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo contains stylish ALL NEW furnishings as of October 2019 and includes cable, high-speed internet & laundry in the unit, and is literally within blocks of some of the most popular restaurants on the island (Sami's Pizza, Joey's Pizza, Doreen's Cup of Joe, etc)., shopping, spa and Marco's famed white sand beaches. The unit also boasts a private, western-facing balcony that offers a great view of the dazzling Marco sunsets.
The condo includes:
- Master bedroom with king bed & ensuite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with full over queen bunk bed
- Plenty of closet space
- Bath and beach towels
- Pet bed and food/water bowls
- Bright living room area with all new furnishings
- High speed WiFi
- Cable TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining/bar area
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
- Balcony with western exposure and outdoor dining furniture
- Beach cart, umbrella & chairs and cooler
* There is no pool or fitness center but you can get short-term passes at the YMCA for a fee to access its facilities, including a gym and outdoor pool. For those booking for at least one month, you can get a Residents’ Beach pass (no pool) and can park in the lot. Residents’ Beach has a playground, charcoal grills and a great cafe and restaurant. Note that the condo fronts Collier Blvd, which is the main thoroughfare in Marco, and a parking lot for a businesses on the ground level of the building, including the office of a construction company. In general, Marco streets are quiet from 10pm-7am. To ensure the comfort of our guests, the condo is equipped with a white noise machine and ear plugs are provided.
Get away for a quick trip to Marco Island and enjoy paradise in this wonderful new listing. Make lasting memories on Marco Island without having to leave your four-legged family member(s) at home!! (additional non-refundable pet fee applies: up to $25/night/pet)
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.8 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 1.3 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 1.6 mi to Winterberry Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.3 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.8 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.3 mi to Publix
- Next door to Sami’s Pizza & Grill
- 600 ft to Joey’s Pizza & Pasta House
- 700 ft to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 0.2 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 1.0 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 1.6 mi La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 2.5 mi to Snook Inn
- 1.4 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 1.6 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 1.9 mi to Marco Island YMCA
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 6
Allowed number of pets: 1
A Marco Island vacation provides a tropical escape in southwest Florida! iTrip Vacations Marco Island manages rentals in Marco Island, Goodland and Isles of Capri.
Situated between Naples and the Florida Everglades, Marco Island is the largest and most developed area in Ten Thousand Islands, a chain of barrier islands off the Gulf coast. Our guests enjoy direct access to beaches and a variety of water-related activities. To start the day, go canoeing, kayaking, shelling, and dolphin and whale-watching. For those into scuba diving, the Artificial Reef Project off Marco Island's coast provides a habitat for over 200 fish species and sea turtles as they migrate from Ten Thousand Islands. Rent equipment to explore on your own, or book a local tour that showcases the area's best spots.
When it's time to venture outdoors, visitors have several public beaches and parks that welcome everyone. Popular spots include South Marco Beach, Keewaydin Island, Tigertail Beach and Cape Romano. In addition, enjoy Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, Isles of Capri Marina and Marco Island Marina. For a day trip, drive east to the Everglades where visitors can ride airboats and bicycles as well as kayak. Home to thousands of birds – including herons, egrets, burrowing owls, bald eagles, ospreys, pelicans, shorebirds and seabirds – Marco Island is also a bird lover’s paradise.
Want to book a fishing trip? Head to nearby Goodland, a quaint fishing village. This destination serves as a top place for fishing trips and offers a laid-back, local vibe. Several companies host half-day and full-day fishing excursions with inshore and offshore options. Expect to catch king mackerel, tarpon, snook, snapper, pompano, sheepshead and grouper. To learn about the area, plan an eco-tour that pairs shelling, jet skiing and wildlife education with scenic views.
Golfers can select from dozens of golf courses in Marco Island and nearby Naples. As one of the top golfing destinations in Florida, players can choose from waterfront and inland courses with public and private options. For a memorable game, get a tee time at The Island Country Club and Marriott Island Beach Resort. If playing in Naples, try Hammock Bay and Lelay Resort Golf and Country Club.
These activities keep our Marco Island vacation rental guests busy, but they need a break when hunger strikes. Fortunately, Marco Island has over 75 restaurants specializing in everything from hearty breakfast menus to locally caught seafood dishes. Many Marco Island restaurants sit on the water, providing diners picturesque views while trying fresh flavors and many offer complimentary transportation. Otherwise, cab fare costs roughly $6-$8 to or from anywhere on the island.
Shopping also ranks as a must-do activity. Find well-known designers, locally-owned shops and quaint boutiques scattered throughout the island. Top spots include Esplanade Shoppes at Marco Island, Marco Town Center Mall, Marco Walk Plaza and Shops of Marco. Naples also has several shopping centers, including Naples Outlet Center and Third Street South.
Those who book a Marco Island vacation rental can also immerse themselves in art and culture. Start at Marco Island Historical Museum, which highlights the island's history including its first known inhabitants, the Calusa Indians, early pioneer life and the island's transformation into the destination it is today. Marco Island Center for the Arts hosts musical performances, art exhibits and classes.
For more culture and to meet locals, attend an annual event or local festival. From international boat shows to seafood and music festivals, it's easy to celebrate island living. Attend Marco Island Boat Show, Marco Island Seafood and Music Festival and Island Style Boat Parade, to name a few.
It's time to escape to southwest Florida! Browse Marco Island vacation rentals.
Maximize your rental investment with our Marco Island vacation property management program.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Number of bunk beds: 1
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jan 17 2021 - Jan 17 2021
Jan 18 2021 - Jan 21 2021
Jan 22 2021 - Jan 23 2021
Jan 24 2021 - Jan 24 2021
Jan 25 2021 - Jan 28 2021
Last updated on January 15, 2021
Calendar last updated: January 15, 2021
Links to more information:
View all my listings