About the Property
Nestled in picturesque Belleair Beach, Florida. COMPLETELY renovated in 2019 floor to ceiling. The design was thoughtfully created with an attention to detail and quality. The condo has one-of-a-kind charm and a truly elegant ambiance. NO second hand janky furniture that was an after thought.
After a day at the beach, retreat into the living room, and relax with access to your popular streaming services on a large 4k flat panelTV with Roku. You'll be steps away from your the fully equipped Chefs kitchen, with top of the line appliances. The kitchen's stainless steel appliances and expansive quartz countertops make it easy to whip up a delicious meal. The condo has a relaxing ambiance, and was designed to be a retreat to relax take a load off and enjoy life.
Once you've taken your final bites at the beautiful dining table. Pour yourself a nice glass of wine and head out onto the balcony. Overlooking the central pool area and the beach where you have the best of both worlds. The balcony is the perfect place to enjoy the fresh ocean air while marveling at the stunning sunsets.
You are steps away from the beach. You'll be able to swim, beachcomb, paddle board, and fish, without ever having to step foot in the car. The Tortugas Del Mar Community is two buildings and with 30 units and only two stories tall with elevator access and stairs. No crowed parking lots or hassles this is a peaceful property perfect for getting away from it all.
Just 15 min North you'll find Clearwater beach, with delicious dining, and the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to dolphins Winter and Hope.
For even more outdoor fun, head 10 minutes south down the road to Indian Rocks Beach, incredibly charming with dining options from fine to casual. Whether you're looking for a memorable meal, or unique family attractions, or fun water sports, you'll find it in Indian Rocks Beach.
The location allows you easy access to popular spots on the beach and gives you a quiet retreat when you are done with the hustle and bustle.
- Amenities include a fully equipped chefs kitchen, LG 4 door refrigerator, LG slide in flat top stove, Bosch dishwasher, designer quartz counter tops and large farmhouse sink. 3) 4K flat panel TVs, a large tiled balcony with seating and bench swing, small office space with printer. WiFi, Large Closets with ample storage, Beautiful one of a kind master dual vanities with quartz counter top and led mirrors, adjustable king size beds in both bedrooms with wireless remotes, Ceiling fans in every room all with remotes, Guest bathroom with beautiful deep Koehler bath tub for soaking.
Full size LG washer and dryer.
Just added: The guest bedroom now has built-in bunk beds, so this room can now sleep 4. We also added a brand new Echelon Exercise Bike. If you have a tablet, and an Echelon Account ( This is easy to get for a month) you can have access to spin classes in the comfort of the condo.
Complimentary linens, and towels.
Major Airports: Tampa International and St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport
- One Month Rental Min
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 35 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Check-in is after 4:00 PM and Check-out is 11:00 AM. Early check-ins and late check-out are not possible due to the cleaning schedule, so please plan accordingly.
Belleair Beach FL
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts