About the Property
"Kokomo" is what we have named our unit. It is a 2 bedroom 2 baths with queen sleeper sofa in living room. Central AC in unit, clean unit, living/dinning is open concept. Master bedroom with a king bed, with private bathroom and access to balcony. W/D in unit, full kitchen, beach towels, reg towels. 3 TV's, WiFi. Gated community, cameras all over public areas. General parking available. Kokomo is on 3rd floor with elevator access also stairs. The Complex has WiFi for your use by the pool area, pool access 24/7 with key, outside shower, 1 Tennis court, hot tub, smoking nook by the pool area, BBQ Grills and bench are behind the tennis court. Onsite car wash (rainwater). Keep in mind we are away from the main area, the bars, restaurants and other attractions are away from us. You will need transportation to get there.
One set of keys and pass card in the unit (basket) for use of other guest.
WE MAKE ADJUSTMENTS IN OUR CALENDAR TO OFFER SPECIALS.
1. 2nd bedroom has standard twin beds, king option upon request.
2. We have a key & pass card deposit charge. It will be refundable once we received the keys, must be returned within 10 days of your departure.
If the keys are returned early, I will expedite your refund.
3. There will be an extra charge for packages mailed outside the U.S. That will be determined by postal service.
4. Due to the corrosion from the ocean water. La Brisa Association maintenance team is always on task keeping the buildings to good standards. If there is work being done its due to the diligence of the staff. Keeping La Brisa buildings up to date and in good condition is essential to our standards. Also hurricane season is from June thru November. Buildings must be safe before weather hits.
5. Due to Covid 19, you will need to provide your own PPE. It is mandatory in Key West to wear a mask. You are required to wear one in all establishments, and to keep your distance. There are places that will also take your temperature.
6. Our cleaning service will disinfect everything that can be touched. We will also leave cleaning supplies for your use.
7. If you feel the place was not cleaned well, contact me ASAP so I can send the service the following day.
Don't forget we are all humans and not perfect we try our best to have the place ready before your arrival. Communication is essential to all businesses.
Thank you, and stay safe.
Available March 30 to April 17
email for rates
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Florida's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
Please inquire about the rates.
Guestbook comments from the owner:
The condo was perfect for us. The master bedroom having access to the balcony was great. Having the second bathroom was so helpful. The beds were comfortable. The ac worked well. We loved having the beach right across the street. The kitchen had pretty much anything that you would need. There were iguanas out in the yard when walking around the condo that the kids liked seeing. There was plenty of parking and carts to unload your car which were extremely helpful. We did not use the pool but it looked nice. Being able to watch your netflix on the tvs was great at the end of the day. We would definitely stay here again. If you stay here, you need a rental car unless you are only going to smathers beach. It is too far from the other island activities to walk or even bike in my opinion. Check out the kitchen before you go to the grocery store as there are some new things left behind such as seasonings that may save you a little money. When we thought that a hurricane was hitting the day of our arrival the owner was quick to help me try and move our dates. Plenty of space for a family of 5.
Beautiful location close to ocean with an ocean view, very clean, great communication from owner, fantastic pool.
The property was great. We loved it! Good location, short Uber rides to the town. Unfortunately, we didn’t get the full experience of Key West due to COVID. Closed restaurants/bars, closed beaches and no Fireworks. We made the best of it. Thanks!
Accurate online description, clean and nice pool. The location is not as convenient as I thought it would be. It's a $15 Uber ride to most points of interest. I would stay again.
Host was very helpful and property was very nice. Great vacation!!